Friday, January 30, 2015

Fashion 101: Casual Dresses

I have been in love with comfy, yet causal dresses for the past many months. 



The dress above looks SO causal and comfy! I really need to get a dress like this. (This is my friend's) :)




The dress above is SO cute, and it looks perfect for the winter! I love the bow!


This dress looks like it is more for spring, and leans more to the casual side a little more. I still love the floral print on the dress, and the brown bow belt.

The dress above feels more like a school uniform, but I would probably wear it everywhere. I love the collar, the belt, and the polka dots on the dress.

Now you know the type of dresses I have been obsession over these few months. In the comments, tell me about the style you like.


Forever Trisha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!