Friday, June 5, 2015

A Bibliophillic and Their Struggles

Hi y'all!! Today I'm doing a post on being a bibliophillic and our struggles. So, let's get started!!


I feel like this word describes me very well. I LOVE books, and I mean, I sometimes collect them. 

Do you remember, when you were little, and most of the stories you read were easy ones, like Goodnight Moon? And then, as you got older, you started reading more books, with more words, pages, and chapters. But then, school caught up with you. It was hard to make time for a book you were, this at least happened once or twice. Over the weekends, you had soccer or some other event that would take up your time. So, as a bibliophillic, you just wanted summer to come, or still do. (I know I do.)

                                



For me, the best way to keep reading during those grueling school days is reading in the morning after breakfast and before the bus comes. And, in between homework. It always helps me to do that. 

Another struggle is meeting someone who doesn't like reading, or the book you're reading. It's like, well, I just can't explain it!!!

And, last but not least, when a character dies. This happened to me before, and one teacher actually asked me if I'm ok. Like,that was how sad was. 



Well, these were the biggest 3 things for me. Do you have any other struggles when it comes to being a bibliophillic?
















4 comments:

  1. There are SO MANY struggles when it comes to reading but I do it anyway.

    Usually, I have to face judgment when others are like "omg, you're READING?" It sucks but then I'm like, "don't test me or I'll bring a hardcover tomorrow and that'll really hurt."

    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Just like, I have a book and I'm not afraid to use it. Haha

      Delete
  2. Yeah I agree. My birthday is coming pup YAY on the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, happy early birthday!!! I hope you have tons of fun :)

      Delete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!