Monday, June 1, 2015

Monthly Recaps/Highlights + Surprise!

Music

That's about it. 

                                                                                            

Books

I reviewed four books this month. (I'm only showing three though.)



In Peeled, I visited a small town, and learned about a haunted house. I also explored a girl's life, and how she found herself.



In All Fall Down, I met Grace, who had a hard past. She moved in with her grandfather, and felt like her life would never be the same again since an incident 3 years ago. 




Faith, Hope, and Ivy June was an interesting journey that created a new perspective about the upper class and middle class. When the two girls met, a lot happened. Fight, secrets, truths, and hardships. However, it showed that everyone in the world is more alike than different. 

Books I read:
  • To be honest, I DNF'd Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe. It REALLY wasn't my type of book. It was really boring 
  •  Same goes for Charlie Glass. I thought it was going to be a good novel, but it got boring quickly
  • Blonde Ops is really interesting. however, some parts I've rolled my eyes at 
  • I haven't started the other books
                                                                                           

Blog Stats and Future Posts

I wrote 11 posts this month. I'm trying to post more often. there will usually be posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Additional posts may happen. 

I have 427 page views this month from viewers in the U.S., Canada, and Ukraine. Thank you so much!!!

The post that got most views this month is Questions. 

Future Posts:
  • Books changing your perspectives
  • Do settings affect your choices of books?
  • More book reviews!!
  • I'm a bibliophillic. Are you??
                                                                                        

News

  • MY BIRTHDAY HAPPENED!!! I'm so excited to show you guys the pictures and outfit I wore. We won't be having a party until next week, so when that happens, I'll take a ton of pictures to show you guys. You guys also get to meet some of my friends. (Maybe)
  • Has anyone seen the new Avengers movie? I have, and I LOVED IT!! I'm a huge Marvel fan, so YAY!!!!
  • I also watched Tommorrowland. It was good, and I felt like the message in it is one I will always keep in my heart. It's kind of like a quote I live by now. 
                                                                                          

There is a surprise I want to tell you guys about, but I think I'll wait. It's a post that I think you will like very much. 


























2 comments:

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!