Monday, June 22, 2015

This Week's Plans

So.... this was talked about yesterday, so I'm just going to get into the schedule. 
                                                                                               
Monday: Do I really have to go over this??? It's pretty self-explanatory. 

Tuesday: The Liebster Award. In this post, you get to learn more about me. 

Thursday:A Book Review (Can't tell you the title of this book). We get to travel to Rome, and ride on a vespa!!

Friday:  Discussion: Do Settings Affect Your Choice of Books?? Tell me in the comments about what you think. Your opinions may be featured in this post. 

Saturday: Another book review (You guys are SO lucky, JK :)!! This takes to New Hampshire, where we get to watch an amazing hockey game. 
                                                                                                  
And, that's it. What are you looking forward to this week, based on the schedule above?? 





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Liebster award! :) hey, where did your about me page go? I noticed it gone about a week ago. Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. My parent's made me take it off for security purposes. Well, thanks for dropping by!!

      Delete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!