Friday, May 15, 2015

A Mini Review

So, Wednesday is my book review day, but since we have exams coming up, I can only do mini reviews for a while. There will be more reviews though; don't worry. :)

Image result for almost home joan bauerMy Mini Review today is Almost Home by Joan Bauer.  This is such a good book! It has a great meaning of family, friendship, and just a normal life. Well, not, really normal. You guys probably know that I love JOAN BAUER'S books, so I can't wait for this. I give 4 stars. So cute and fun. i actually took my copy to India, so I could read it. 




Tell me if you guys read this book, or any other books?

Forever Trisha <3


2 comments:

  1. Cool. I've read Hope was Here. It was okay. Would you suggest this book for me?

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!