Monday, May 4, 2015

April Highlights!

  
It's Highlights time!


I'm doing highlights a little different now. Now, there's gonna be a section about books, music, exciting news, that stuff. 
                                                                                               

  Music

So, recently, I have been loving tons of music. 

  • The band Cimorelli- all their songs are great. 
  • Sabrina Carpenter- again, I love all her songs. 
  • Sweet Suspense- they have 2 songs. 
  • Becky G- again, GREAT!!!
                                                                                                

Books

  • Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson -- This book was really funny, and I loved the idea of her family owning, and living in a hotel. I gave it 4 stars. 
  • All Fall Down by Ally Carter -- WHY IS ALLY CARTER SUCH A GREAT WRITER??? Once again, Ally Carter created a great book. May want to grab some tissues. You may cry. I gave it 4.5 stars. 
  • Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor -- Such a cute, funny, and yet sad book. Might want tissues too. It made me cry. I gave it 4 stars. 
  • Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur -- IT MADE ME CRY. THERE WERE SOME PARTS WHERE IT WAS JUST TOOO EMOTIONAL. I'm not going to lie- I was an emotional roller coaster. Seriously, grab a tissue box, chocolate, and cue music. I gave it 5 stars. 
                                                                                                 


News

  • School exams are coming. Our school doesn't end until the second week of June. Wish me luck!

                                                                                                

                        So, do you guys like the new highlights?



Forever Trisha <3


4 comments:

  1. Cool, Trisha! I've read Faith Hope and Ivy June and also 8 Keys! They were great!!! I loved them. Well goodluck on final exams, we have ours coming up too My school doesn't end until the 3rd week of June, like the 25th! ARGG. Today its 85 degrees and its only the beginningof May. I can only imagine how hot it's going to get- I think it'll be past 100! Where are you from? Is it hot there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Virginia. For us, 55 is cold, and 90 is warm. But, I bet for you it would be really warm here. It's currently 87 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Becky G! Her Becky from the block music video is one of my favorites mostly because there's a lot of urban mexican influence in there (not the song but the lyrics and music video) I also love love love shower and the monster remix! My sis luvs Cimorelli!! Me? Not too much...I'm more of a tori kelly and a lorde fan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Tori Kelly and Lorde too. Becky G is AMAZING.

      Delete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!