Monday, May 18, 2015

Book Haul!!


It's a book haul!!!

                                                                                                

Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe: I really like the cover of this book. It seems like a fun book. 

Image result for welcome, caller, this is chloe

                                                                                                                                          

Bittersweet: I have a feeling that this book is going to require me getting so many snacks. :) 

Image result for bittersweet sarah ockler

                                                                                                                                                

Charlie Glass's Slippers: A Very Modern Fairytale: I found this book on goodreads.  I love fairy tales, and this blurb was very promising. 

Image result for charlie glass's slippers

                                                                                                                                                 

When Audrey Met Alice: This book is a book that I have been WANTING to read forever. I love the idea of the president's daughter finding something about a former president's daughter. 

Image result for when audrey met alice

                                                                                                                                            

The Truth About Twinkie Pie: Does anyone see the running theme of food? :)

Image result for the truth about twinkie pie

                                                                                                                                            

Blonde Ops: Fashion and spies. I love this combination, so I hope this book is good. 

Image result for blonde ops

                                                                                                                                            

I'm hoping all of these books are good. I've heard good things about all of them. Have you ready any? What did you think of them?


Forever Trisha <3





4 comments:

  1. Bittersweet was really good, but it always made me crave cupcakes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first few pages, and I was already hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH cute books Trisha!!! :) I've heard of Bittersweet, but I have never read it. But I hope you enjoy the book, along with the other ones you have. :) The covers are gorgeous and adorable, haha.

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! After we got out of the library, I started dancing cause I was so happy with the books.

      Delete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!