Friday, May 8, 2015

Teenage Girl Tag

It's the Teenage Girl Tag!!

teengirltag


Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who tagged you (and if you'd like, like their post, comment or for full support, follow them!)
  • Post the featured picture on the post
  • Copy and paste the rules
  • Answer the following 10 questions
  • Use up to 2 gifs (or more)  :)
  • Tag up to 6 other bloggers
  • Let the blogger know you tagged them

And, action! 

1. Are you a girly girl, or a tomboy? What makes you a girly girl or a tomboy?

I'm in between. My friends all say I'm a girly girl, but to be honest I love sports, exercise, and casual clothes as much as I love to read. And you can guess that I LOVE to read. But, I also love shopping, painting my nails, and having sleepovers.

2. Texting or talking?

Talking all the way. I feel like you get to connect with people better through out talking.

                               Image result for friends talking gif

3. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?

Their caramel frappuccino. It's just sooo gooooooood. :)

                               

4. Do you like your hair long or short, straight, or curly? You can provide a picture of your hair too! (Front or back)

                                               

To be honest, I love my hair. I have long, wavy, really, really dark brown hair. (It looks black though). I've always remembered it being long, except for one time when I was six. Note : I may look small in the picture, but that is because I had to crop it.

5. Pink or purple?

Purple 

6. Who is your favorite female singer/s and what are your favorite songs by these singer/s?

Sabrina Carpenter, Becky G, Taylor Swift, Cimorelli, and Fifth Harmony. I love all of Sabrina Carpenter's songs. To be honest, she's like a role model for me. I also love all of Becky G's songs, and all of Cimorelli's songs. I especially love Cimorelli's Made in America, and You're Worth It. I love Taylor Swift's Shake It Off, and You Belong With Me. I love Fifth Harmony's Miss Movin' On. 

                                                      Image result for sabrina carpenters gifs


7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Around 45 minutes. I wake up at 6:30 in the morning, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and then go to school. The bus comes around 7:35. 

8. How often do you do your nails?

About every other week. this way, my nails also get time to be cleaned up. 

9. Do you wear make up everyday?

No. I'm not allowed to. So, I just put on face cream, and try not to scratch my face. 

10. Are you a burgers and fries kind of girl or salad and fruit?

Both. I LOVE my burgers and fries, but some days I can really crave salad or fruits. 


TAG YOUR IT!!!

Emily @ For The Bookish, Claire @ Cover to Cover
Olivia @ Writer's Digest, Erica @ Books 4 Ev
 Jessica @ Bookish Serendipity, and 
Bella @ Ciao Bella!

I hope they all can join in!!

Forever Trisha <3



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining trisha! WOW! You have really long hair! And I thought mine was long! We have the same color hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! Haha, I REALLY LOVE long hair. Plus, that's what everyone tells me. Yeah, we do. It doesn't show in the picture, but I have a light brown undertone/ natural highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I have longish dark brown hair, but it's straight. When it gets long it gets split ends :(
    Haha I like talking too, so many people don't even really do hat anymore and are glued to their phones. That is what this generation is becoming :( Texting is useful sometimes but talking is REAL. Thanks Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I text my brother when he is at college, but that's it. And, don't thank me, thank Daisy for this awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!